Helpful Links for Back to School
New students may enroll between the hours of 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Students who were enrolled in Plato R-V school district in May 2014 have already pre-enrolled. New students in grades kindergarten through twelve should enroll in the building assigned for their grade level. For specific enrollment information, click HERE.
Non-athletic events are in blue.
- November 13: School Board Meeting, 5 p.m.
- November 12: NO CTA Meeting. It has been cancelled
- November 13: Intercounty Electric Safety Program (AM PK-K)
- November 14: Intercounty Electric Safety Program (PM PK, 1st, 2nd)
- November 17-21: Scholastic Book Fair (Library)
- November 21: Meet the Eagles
- November 21: PAT Group Connections (Pilgrams & Indian History)
- November 21: Elementary Student Council Reed and Feed
- November 22: Niangua HS Boys and Girls Basketball Jamboree
- November 24-28: NO SCHOOL, Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 24: HS Girls Basketball @ Mansfield
- November 25: HS Boys Basketball @ Norwood
- November 29-Dec 6: Frisco League HS Boys Tournament
- November 29-Dec 6: Frisco League HS Girls Tournament
Important Dates for the 2014-2015 School Year
- November 24-28: Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 1: Professional Development Day, No School.
- December 19: Early Dismissal at 12:40 p.m.
- December 19: Winter Queen
- December 22-31: Winter Holiday
- January 1-2: No School
- January 5: No School-Professional Development Day
- January 6: Classes resume
- January 30: Homecoming
- February 6: No School-Professional Development Day
- February 9: Girls' Basketball Senior Night
- February 20: Boys' Basketball Senior Night
- March 13: Early Dismissal-PT Conferences
- March 23-27: No School-Spring Break
- April 3: No School-Good Friday
- April 18: Prom
- April 20: No School-Professional Development Day
- May 13: Early Dismissal-Last Day of School
- May 15: Graduation
Mr. Dan Chappell, Superintendent
Welcome to Plato Schools
The Plato R-V School District, in partnership with parents, students, staff, and the patrons of the district, has a mission to provide a quality, comprehensive education that will enable all students to become life-long learners and productive citizens.
The faculty and staff of the district are committed to working with you to insure your child's success here at Plato Schools. Never hesitate to bring your concerns or ideas to your child's teacher or building administrator. Above all else we are committed to your child's success each and every day. Thank you for allowing us to partner with you for the benefit of our students.
(Select Browser Playback)
AR Parent Login